3 Top Digital Marketing Strategies You Must Focus on 2019
What are the Top Digital Marketing Strategies?
Coming up with a business idea isn’t too difficult right? But coming up with the best of marketing strategy is something where businesses tend to lose a lot.
With new digital trends emerging and stereotyped trends evolving, it has become the need of an hour to fuel our brains with some new Top Digital Marketing Strategies.
Knowing the market is very important and a good knowledge of emerging technologies and trending strategies is something too important to emerge as a superstar of your business. By this, you will have an edge over your competitors and this would also add to your marketing skills in coming up with new business strategies for growth.
Digging into the digital marketing strategies that have ruled the market last year, we can notice that 2018 has been the year of evolving technologies in marketing, video marketing, influencer marketing, and transparency in marketing. Now that you are looking for your business growth in 2019, make sure to put your best foot forward by examining the market and developing a powerful business strategy.
Let see, what would 2019 have for you? Here are the Top 3 Digital Marketing Strategies you Must Focus in 2019:
1. Content Marketing in 2019
This is all the way to top trending & Top Digital Marketing Strategies in 2019 & ahead. We are all aware of the phrase “Content is King“, sounds repetitive but true, content is something that really works for a business trying to get reach to their audiences/customers or to be informative to a particular group.
If we dig into the world of social media, it is full of content; can you even imagine Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn without words? Would you like it? No right. Because the reason we are addicted to this entire social media is due to the content we look for, the content which indulges us into it more. Content marketing plays a significant role in marketing as it gives information, offers the utility of a program or a product, it really educates the customers to decide whether they want it or not.
Let’s get quick to top 3 Content Marketing Tips for 2019:
1. Personalized authentic content with transparency: Customers are now smart these days, you just can’t fool them with the words, any change between what a company says and what really it does can cause a major issue among the customers. Therefore always match up with your content message and your real product and service. Also, personally relevant content can really drive the customer to think about a product to purchase. it’ a determining factor.
2. Input from Team: Involve your MD to your employees to give some input in content creation, the reason behind doing this is everybody is related to the organization in a different way so there can provide a different perspective in terms of requirement in a content customers want. It’s like many people giving many ideas to share the values of the company to the customer in their own unique way.
3. Collaboration between brands: It’s a very common thing that brands are working together and giving content more entertaining and of variety, you can see Uber as an example coming together with Pandora and Spotify. This type of branding can help two businesses together.
Collaboration should be done with the brands which are not likely to be your competitors. These are some main strategies there are many more to focus on like using Chatbots and AI, the use of content clusters, etc.
2. Social Media Marketing in 2019:
To build a robust social media presence in 2019 and onwards, follow these evergreen Top Digital Marketing Strategies and let your business outshine like a star.
1. Brand Awareness:
Instead of publishing promotional ads or messages, create content that emphasizes your brand personality.
2. Research on your audience:
Do not make assumptions all the time. Yes, real analysis is important, you should clearly know the demands of your customer. Many social media demographics tools are there in the market that can help you to find customer behaviors regarding specific products and services.
3. Create suitable content:
High-quality content instead of excessive promotional material. Maintain a balance in the content that you are sharing socially. Create good content keeping the interest of customers in mind.
4. Know what your competitors are doing:
Keep an idea of what your competitors are up to. Knowing other strategies directly gives a kick to your own social media strategy. But the goal is not to become a copy cat, do this to find out what is working right for them and how you can help your business accordingly.
5. Engage with your customers:
A successful business is not just about writing the best content, but also to engage with the audiences. One way is to respond to all social mentions of your organization/business, show them that customer care is your biggest priority.
E-commerce Funnel Optimization in 2019:
Consumers are always online for hunting tons of information and sometimes they don’t act the way you want, for instance, a visitor on your website bounce immediately, get called off from the computer screen or from mobile devices. So it is impossible to get a customer in the first place. You need to work more to convert leads into your client.
A conversion funnel is a route a person takes, starts from knowing your brand to become your customer. Every business has its own e-commerce funnel but a typical business has its 4 stages, let’s know all of them.
1. Awareness: The first stage where a consumer becomes aware of your product or service. Therefore it’s a critical stage. It demands a good introduction like some educational content about your brand it could be in any form like the content on the website, blogs, interviews, testimonials, etc.
2. Interest: Once you hook your audience interest, do not let them go easily, engage them with email marketing or with video on YouTube or posts on social media.
3. Desire: once the consumer is interested, make them desire to buy your product or service. Talk more about your brand their features and the benefits of course, and how great it is compared to any other product.
4. Action: let’s not just do talking; it’s time for the customers to add your product in their carts. An average site converts only 3% of its visitors into their customers. So examine all your checkout process. Anything that can trouble customers to rethink or cancel the order should not be there on the website including the checkout process.
For any e-commerce site product page, the home page is important, therefore start optimizing these pages. SEO can be done on pages. Offering more payment options is also a case to consider. Last but not least, do not ever add any surprise charges in the end, it can spoil your customer’s mood.
Hopefully, you loved the way we tried to explain about Top Digital Marketing Strategies. Find an SEO Strategist Now.